Clockwork taken from a 1950s Zaandam or zaanse clock.
- Unmarked but from experience we know it is a Schatz clockwork
- Length of suspension bridge 7 cm or 2 3/4″ long.
- Uses weights of approx. 1300 grams.
- Pendulum with hook no leader approx. 10″ or 26 cm.
- Chains, hands, leader, suspension spring, weights not included.
- Clockwork is overhauled, has new bushings and is good to go for a number of years to come. It is serviced tested and cleaned and in excellent working order.Sold as is.
Other clockworks are available in our store We gladly assist you in finding the right clockwork in our store for your clock. Contact us if you need help ordering.