clockwork taken from a small Warmink friesian or Friese tail clock. To replace your broken clockwork. Replacing is sometimes more economical then repair.
- Marked with UW 7/50 and serial number.
- Length of suspension bridge 3,5 cm or 1 3/8″ long.
- gear to power moon disc if need be, you have to transfer it from YOUR old works.
- Weights each approx 1300 gram to transfer from YOUR old works..
- Pendulum length 42 cm or 16,5 ” with hook, no leader.
- Chains, hands, leader, suspension spring, weights moon gear, bell, not included.
- Clockwork is serviced and cleaned and checked and in excellent working order. Sold as is.
Other clockworks are available in our store We gladly assist you in finding the right clockwork in our store for your clock. Contact us if you need help ordering.
FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
All our items are sold as is.
the text and photo’s in our listings is exclusively owned by antique Dutch clock parts
and or his associates, nothing may be used by third parties without
written approval of antique Dutch clock parts and or his associates.