Dutch table or bracket clock! Elegance in your living room or study!
This clock features are:
- Gorgeous walnut case.
- 1960s old.
- Dial with roman numbers, ornaments around it and brass engraved center.
- 4 acorns on top. Nice bronze ornaments on the front, 4 bronze feet.
- Marked René Montan Holland on the dial. On the backdoor it is marked made in Holland. Clockwork is not marked, it says no jewels and unadjusted.
- A moon dial that keeps track of the stages of the moon, when set to your local moon phase. Above that is a moon calendar of 29.5 days.
- 8 day pendulum driven clockwork in excellent running condition.
- It has a distinct chime on a bell, one time for the half and a full set of strikes for the full hour.
- Wound on the front, comes with a key.
- Nice fretwork on the sides.
- It stands approx 11″ or 28 cm tall and 7 5/8″ or 19,5 cm wide and 6″ or 15 cm deep.
- In excellent condition.