Rare Dutch folklore stoel clock. Exceptional model named Twentse clock after the region of Twente in the north east of the Netherlands. They don’t come any nicer then this. Made by Warmink from Almelo and marked on the back door, and with the original Warmink seal.
This clock features are:
- Oak case decorated with flowers on the side. Nice gold painted brass ornaments on top.
- App. 1970s old
- 8 day double weight clock work
- Hand painted dial with a Dutch landscape
- The pendulum represents the sun.
- Small windows on the sides of the clock.
- Chimes on a bell one time for the half hour and a full set of strikes for the full hour. Atlas stands on the bell.
- It hangs approx. 21″ or 63 cm tall and 7″ or 18 cm wide and 6.1/4″ or 16 cm deep.
- In excellent condition, minor signs of use as to be expected. There might be some chips of paint missing.