his clock features are:
- Gorgeous mahogany case. Marked Warmink in the dial, and on the back door.
- 1970s old.
- Dial with Roman numbers, ornaments around it and brass engraved center.
- 4 acorns on top. Nice bronze caryatide on the front and 4 bronze feet.
- A moon dial that keeps track of the stages of the moon, when set to your local moon phase. Above that is a moon calendar of 29.5 days.
- 8 day overhauled balance clockwork in excellent running condition.Clock was overhauled in 2010 and retired after that, until estate sold it. Clockwork looks pristine!
- It has a distinct chime on a double bell, one time for the half and a full set of strikes for the full hour.
- Wound on the front, comes with a key.
- Fretwork sound windows on the sides.
- It stands approx 9 1/2″ or 24 cm tall and 8″ or 20 cm wide and 6″ or 14.5 cm deep.
- In excellent condition. Signs of use. Nothing disturbing.