The Friesian tail clock is Dutch folklore. Elegance on the wall is this Hindeloopen painted model!
This clock features are :
- Gorgeous folklore Hindeloopen painted case. Smallest model made!
- 1960s old.
- Moon phase dial, set to your local moon phase it will keep track of the various stages of the moon. Moon calendar, moon cycle takes 29.5 days can be seen above the moon.
- On top atlas holding the staryskies accompanied by 2 angels tooting a horn.
- Hand painted dial with a typical Dutch landscape.
- Made by Warmink. Marked on the back door.
- On the side two small window like openings with sound windows.
- 8 day clockwork in excellent running condition. Checked and serviced.
- It has a distinct bell chime, one time for the half and a full set of strikes for the full hour.
- Two brass weights for the clock work, just pull up the weights to wind the clock.
- It hangs approx 30 2/4″ or 78 cm tall and 9 1/2” or 24 cm wide and 6 1/4″ or 16 cm deep.
- In excellent condition, signs of use as to be expected for a clock this old.Little touch ups.